Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pre-game photos and notes

The first game of the season is almost upon us. About 9 minutes until kickoff here, so I figured I'd get some pre-game photos up. Also, some notes:

  • Tight end Rocky Weaver is a late scratch. David Blackburn is starting in his place.
  • Matt Terpening (Indianapolis Colts) and Greg Gabriel (Chicago Bears) are in the press box tonight. It's early in the season and we're already getting scouts here, it looks like. I haven't talked to them quite yet, though.
  • The crowd is looking good so far. Not as many people as I thought I'd see this close to the game, but it'll probably fill a little more over the next 20 minutes or so.
Without further ado, though...







I'd type up little cutlines, but the game's about to start. Expect more coverage on here and on cm-life.com throughout the game, though!

No comments: